CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay...so here are the rules.

So I haven't posted in forever. I am not sure if I am the best blogger in the world. Oh well, I can't be the best at everything. I decided tonight that for 2010 I would sit down with the new year and instead of making resolutions I would discuss the rules for this year.

You see I understand that I can't control everything...mostly. But after two years of pretty stressful stuff, I am ready for a change. So I am not asking for much. The stress level doesn't have to change...I just want the STRESSES to change. Is that really too much to ask for? And I am not talking about the stuff that is totally my fault. I understand some things I have to change for myself.

I remember being a child and being told, okay wait your turn. I even remember telling my self in adolescence, don't worry it'll be your turn. And sooner or later it was! When I was 21 my grandfather told me okay Brittany you are living right, loving right, and have a good attitude, its gotta be your turn just keep the hope and faith. Guess what! He was right 2 months later I met Joe and it was my BIG TURN!!

So this year is MY TURN 2010! You hear me. Living right, loving right, good attitude. I am set. So that is the one rule for this year. IT IS MY TURN. (And I have a lot of things I am waiting for so its not like 2010 can't deliver at least some.)

:-)

2 comments:

Ashley Welling

I love the pictures of your family. You have a cute family.

Unknown

Thanks! I love all your Designs! I just used one for my desktop!

Post a Comment