CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

In love with life.

I love my life. It is far from perfect but it is my life. I love all the things that my trials have taught me, and even though I don't want more trials I LOVE having the knowledge that comes from them.

I was called as my Ward's Nursery Leader and I love it! The kids are amazing and you can tell that all the parents love their little ones. They are learning to recognize Jesus and listen so much better. They keep me motivated to be a better mom.

I am also really learning to enjoy home school. It is so very hard, but worth all the effort. TJ is doing amazing and I am re-learning so many fun things. I can't wait to see what we will be doing next. We have done sculptures, studied the Trojan Horse, learned the difference between insects and spiders, learned the difference between Pyramid worship and Zuggurat worship, and he can counut forever by 2s 5s and I am sure much more than he is letting on.

Its late so I am going to end this but I want to keep this more up to date, so I will give it a try and we will see!

Love you all Friends and Family!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment