CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

:) Simple but to the point.

I don't have a lot to say other than the same 'ol. We are so blessed. We went to a class called marriage refresh at our friend's church this weekend. It was AMAZING. We learned so much. I am so happy, proud, lucky, loved, pampered, blessed. My husband is awesome, I tell him that all the time and I hope he believes me. He just is so sweet. I am so unbelievably lucky. He is my prince charming, my knight in shining armor, my Edward. He loves me so much and makes sure that not only do I know it but everyone around me knows it too. I love you Joe. You are for sure my better half. Happy Valentines. Happy Anniversary, happy everything. February has so far been a great month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment