CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feeling Strong.

So after a really emotional January things are going really well! For anyone who I didn't tell, we had another miscarriage at the end of January. We were just about to announce that we were 12 weeks pregnant when it happened. :-(

BUT... it is all okay! Through that experienced I realized how many people care about me and my family. The friends who made meals, stopped by, called, emailed, and just cared was amazing. It was the first time I felt that we had been held up by caring hands going through a miscarriage. I do know that others have cared in the past but I didn't allow them in. Now as we go forward with fertility treatments (shots and iui) I know I have the support system that I always wished for! Not to mention my ever supportive and consistently amazing cheerleaders Joe and TJ.

I am so thankful for where we live. I am so excited that Joe's brother Daniel and his wife Stephanie are moving with their daughter Evy. It will be fun to have family close by again. She is pregnant with another one too so it will be so fun to help and be around for that! I love babies!

I seriously love life! God is good.

2 comments:

Susie J.

(((((((hugs)))))))

Ivy Alleman

sweet brittany, you are so strong and have been through so much... The lord has something special in store for you, i just know it!!!

Hang in there

(((HUGS)))

Post a Comment